Tuesday, May 19, 2009

track











I've been spending every day after school hanging out with Josh and Meg while carson and brittany are at track practice. I've thoroughly enjoyed watching both of my track stars as they keep beating their personal records and seeing them realize how utterly amazing God has created them. Highlights have been watching brittany beat the school records in the 100, the relay, discus and high jump and watching Carson come in first place in the 200 last week! Yeah, a few proud tears fell from my eyes when he was telling me "Mom--i did great,the whole time..i did great!" That may sound boastful when you read it, but when he said it, it was a comment of total surprise- he was amazed at what he had done. He said " I could see this one kid coming up behind me and I thought- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me! and I got this burst of energy and took off". It all ends this week at districts-and then we get our afternoons free again. What will we do with ourselves?




No comments: